Temporary Changes to Operations Related to COVID-19 Pandemic: Updated 5/1/2020
Sunday - Monday | CLOSED
As a family-run company, we consider our employees and customers part of our family. We are here to serve you and to support you, and we will get through this together.
Due to increased volume and the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in returns processing, and your order may take longer than usual to arrive. Additionally, our call centers are experiencing a high volume of customer calls, and wait times may be longer than usual.
Our availability by phone may be limited, please refer all inquiries to email@example.com
Retail Store Updates:
- Customers are now REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times when visiting
- Our parts, accessories, and tire departments are open with limited staff. Out of an abundance of caution, boots, helmets and riding gear departments are closed to walk-in traffic, however, if you know what you want and the size we can grab it for you. Our dressing rooms are currently closed.
- The Dealership Vehicle Showroom is now temporarily closed; Chaparral Motorsports will now be running on an appointment basis for vehicle purchases. Our automotive parts and supplies department will open with limited staff.
- Our Service Department will remain open on Tuesday - Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm.
- Instore returns are suspended until May 15th, 2020. The return date for purchases made between March 19th - May 15th, 2020 will be extended to June 15th, if your return was purchased in store. If further guidence is provided by state restrictions, we may have to adjust our timeline, but rest assured we will extend your return date.
- We are implementing social distance measures such as limited occupancy in a retail store, designated waiting with marked lines for encouraging social distancing, and protective barriers between staff and customers
- Our store also offers buy online, pick up in-store, if you simply want to grab parts and go. Instore Pickup for parts and accessories is available at the front entrance
- We appreciate your patience with the shipping delays. Due to increased order volume and the impact of COVID-19, it may take longer than usual for your order to arrive. We are working to get orders out to you as quickly as possible. Keep an eye on your email for all order updates. We'll send an email to you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order
We are also ready to serve you online at ChapMoto.com. Our teams in our distribution centers continue their cleaning procedures to maintain a safe environment and our team is using extra care to fulfill your orders.
Our hearts go out to everyone that is impacted by the coronavirus. Our decisions, including those related to store operations, will continue to be guided by experts including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies and we look forward to seeing you when our store is able to reopen to its full regular hours and operations.
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and support as we come together to navigate an unprecedented situation together.