Continental Conti Trail Attack Dual Sport Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 80% on-road and 20% off road dual sport tire
- Engineered to meet the demands of today's most powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines
- Continuous compound technology makes it possible to use a homogeneous grip grading with a single compound thanks to a temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process
- Innovative touring compound offers high grip in all wet and dry conditions combined with excellent mileage for long trips
- 0° steel belt construction on the rear tire delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads
- Reinforced carcass on the front tire utilizes a newly designed tread pattern to ensure higher precision and optimized wear
- Very short warm-up phase thanks to the “Black Chilli“ compound
- Stunning tread pattern adapted from Conti Attack family
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: (Part# 329-0162) O.E.M BMW R1200GS (2011)
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 150/70R-18 and 180/55ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/80R-17||Item #329-0164||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!