Continental Conti Trail Attack 2 K Spec Adventure Touring Dual Sport Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Continental Conti Trail Attack 2 are specially developed road suitable enduro tires for big and powerful dual sport motorcycles. These adventure touring tires are engineered to meet the demands of todays powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines.
- 85% on-road and 15% off-road dual sport radial tire
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Flexibility in the shoulders for added grip and a wear resistant central tread area for mileage, all with homogeneous grip grading
- RainGrip silica optimized compound for superior wet grip, right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
- Improved grip also in wet conditions combined with an excellent mileage on long trips due to an innovative touring compound
- 0 degree steel belted construction on the rear tire for enhanced stability and comfort, even at high speeds and with large payloads
- TractionSkin technology provides an extremely safe and short tire break in due to its revolutionary micro-rough tread surface
- K Spec tire designed primarily for KTM applications, such as KTM 1190 Adventure/R and KTM 1290 Super Adventure R
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 170/60ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 170/60ZR-17||Item #329-0448||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!