The Continental Conti Trail Attack 2 are specially developed road suitable enduro tires for big and powerful dual sport motorcycles. These adventure touring tires are engineered to meet the demands of todays powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines.
- 85% on-road and 15% off-road dual sport radial tire
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Flexibility in the shoulders for added grip and a wear resistant central tread area for mileage, all with homogeneous grip grading
- RainGrip silica optimized compound for superior wet grip, right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
- Improved grip also in wet conditions combined with an excellent mileage on long trips due to an innovative touring compound
- 0 degree steel belted construction on the rear tire for enhanced stability and comfort, even at high speeds and with large payloads
- TractionSkin technology provides an extremely safe and short tire break in due to its revolutionary micro-rough tread surface
- Adventure touring tire for many BMW and KTM bikes, as well as Honda NC700X and Kawasaki Versys
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire sizes 130/80R-17 and 140/80R-17 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Tire sizes 150/70R-17 and 170/60R-17 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Tire sizes 150/70ZR-18 is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Tire sizes 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, and 190/55ZR-17 are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 160/60ZR-17, 170/60R-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 150/70ZR-18The revolutionary tread design on this motorcycle tire has an especially quick warm-up time. It is engineered to meet the demands of high-performance vehicles with an 85 percent road to 15 percent dirt ratio.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like