MultiGrip compound technology allows a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire, without the abrupt transition between compounds. 0° steel belt spooled onto a rayon base construction delivers the highest possible levels of grip, high speed stability, and control
- Cutting-edge design for the tread pattern, perfect for modern street bikes
- Well defined and wide breakaway characteristics at maximum lean angle
- Excellent grip in the dry, and also in the wet, with good control when braking for corners
- Engineered to meet the demands of today's high performance sportbikes
- Supersports street tire, also at home on the race track
- Ultra high performance level for track day sessions
- Exceptionally quick warm up time
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/70ZR-16, 120/60ZR-17, and 120/70ZR-17Rated for speeds up to 168 mph, this motorcycle tire features a quick warm up time and a modern tread design that performs well on the street and track. Exceptional grip, control and stability are just a few perks of this tubeless tire.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|120/70ZR-17||329-0010||02443990000||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|