The completely re-developed sport and hyper-sport tire ContiSportAttack 3, from Continental, is setting new standards in handling and lean angle performance in both dry and wet conditions for all street bikes. Substantial improvement in wet grip thanks to a specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect. As a result of the newly developed silica compound, these sportbike radial tires have considerably increased grip, riding pleasure and feeling of safety in the wet.
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Attains excellent grip and mileage with a continuous transition between the grip of the flexible shoulder area and the mileage boost of the wear resistant central tread area
- RainGrip silica optimized compound for superior wet grip, right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
- 0 degree steel belt radial construction for high stability at high speeds and direct feedback when braking into and accelerating out of curves
- TractionSkin raw tread surface provides mechanical adhesion to the road and offers an extremely safe and short tire running in time
- Revolutionary micro-rough tread surface virtually puts an end to tire break-in, due to a mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire release agents
- Enlarged contact area and technically optimized tread design considerably improve road grip
- High share of positive tread in the central belt and enlarged contact area at the crown of the tire lead to longer service life
- Specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect provides substantial improvement in wet grip
- Innovative "Grip Limit Feedback Technology" increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles as the rider receives feedback from the tires at an early stage in critical situations for a higher level of control at the limit
- Tire design specially tuned to modern sportbikes for perceptibly more stability and precise handling
- This sportbike motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire size 150/60ZR-17 is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Tire sizes 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17 and 200/55ZR-17 are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
- Made in Germany
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/60ZR-17, 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/55ZR-17This one-of-a-kind motorcycle tire has MultiGrip Technology to achieve excellent traction and mileage. It has a zero-degree steel belt radial construction for impressive stability while breaking or turning, even on wet surfaces.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|190/50ZR-17||339-02444330000||02444330000||3 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|200/55ZR-17||339-02444350000||02444350000||1 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|