Continental Conti Road Attack 3 Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Attains excellent grip and mileage with a continuous transition between the grip of the flexible shoulder area and the mileage boost of the wear resistant central tread area
- RainGrip silica optimized compound for superior wet grip, right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
- 0 degree steel belt radial construction for high stability at high speeds and direct feedback when braking into and accelerating out of curves
- TractionSkin raw tread surface provides mechanical adhesion to the road and offers an extremely safe and short tire running in time
- Revolutionary micro-rough tread surface virtually puts an end to tire break-in, due to a mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire release agents
- Consistent performance oriented tread pattern design for better drainage in wet conditions
- EasyHandling technology bestows linear handling, even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are nominal (e.g. when turning)
- Accuracy and grounding feeling are improved at benchmark level, during all riding situations in this segment
- Balanced sport touring characteristics, from the first to the last mile
- Comfortable and easy for all demands, whether on long rides or winding roads
- All year round tire with the highest standards in the sport touring segment
- This sport touring street bike tire is tubeless
- Tire sizes 100/90R-18 and 110/80R-19 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Tire sizes 110/70ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-19 are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Tire sizes 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80ZR-18, and 120/70ZR-18 are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 100/90R-18, 110/80ZR-18, 120/70ZR-18, 110/80R-19, and 120/70ZR-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 120/70ZR-17||Item #339-02444940000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/60ZR-17||Item #339-02444960000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 110/80R-19||Item #339-02444970000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-19||Item #339-02444980000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/70ZR-17||Item #339-02444990000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 100/90R-18||Item #339-02445000000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 110/80ZR-18||Item #339-02445010000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70ZR-18||Item #339-02445020000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!