Continental Conti Attack SM Supermoto Radial Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Good cold grip and quick tire warm-up through a tread compound specially designed for supermoto riding
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Attains excellent grip and mileage with a continuous transition between the grip of the flexible shoulder area and the mileage boost of the wear resistant central tread area
- 0 degree steel belt radial construction for high stability at high speeds and direct feedback when braking into and accelerating out of curves
- TractionSkin raw tread surface provides mechanical adhesion to the road and offers an extremely safe and short tire running in time
- Revolutionary micro-rough tread surface virtually puts an end to tire break-in, due to a mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire release agents
- Extraordinary light handling with outstanding grip and curve stability
- Exceptional control of riding performance and optimal feedback in the limit range
- Advanced high performance street legal supermoto tire
- O.E.M for KTM 690 SMC R and Husqvarna 701 Supermoto
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These supermoto motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70R-17 and 120/70R-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/70R-17||Item #329-0045||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 120/70R-17||Item #329-0046||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!