Cheng Shin CM702 Legion MX-VI Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Advanced carcass construction virtually eliminates tire roll in corners
- Features an innovative tread pattern designed for dominance on the motocross track
- Long, varied tread pitches ensure that the tire hooks up in the variety of soil conditions found on a typical intermediate motocross track
- Optimized tire profile provides a smooth transition to the shoulder through turns
- Center tread knobs on the rear tire claw forward and clean out, while more tightly spaced shoulder knobs provide a stable platform for traction when leaned over
- Uniquely shaped shoulder knobs on the front deliver extreme braking traction and control into and around corners
- This motorcycle tire is tube-type
- This dirt bike tire is M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #368-1290||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!