Carlisle All Trail II Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 4 ply construction, specifically designed for use on hard surface conditions
- Specially formulated compound delivers durable extended tire life with responsive, predictable and level handling on pavement, concrete and hard-packed soil
- The unique tight tread pattern offers a smooth ride experience
- Available for most 4x4 and utility ATVs as well as the Kawasaki Mule, Yamaha Pro Hauler, and Rhino and Suzuki QUV
- Made in the USA
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 25x9-12 is an O.E.M tire for Polaris EV Side-by-Side vehicles
Safety Warning: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturer's warranty and other information consult tire manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 25 x 9 - 12||Item #337-1137||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 24 x 9.5 - 10||Item #337-510020||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 23 x 11 - 10||Item #337-6P0058||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Carlisle Manufacturer's Warranty Information
Highway / Non-Highway Limited Tire Warranty
The Carlstar Group LLC warrants, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated herein, The Carlstar Group's tires and wheels to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The Carlstar Group's liability for tires and wheels shall be limited to replacement of any defective tire or wheel plus any applicable taxes.
- THE CARLSTAR GROUP PRODUCTS WARRANTY ["Warranty"] applies only to the Original Purchaser of The Carlstar Group tires and/or wheels for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
- The Warranty for the coating of the wheel is for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- Continued use while run flat or under a state of acute under-inflation
- Tire damage or irregular wear due to road hazard, including puncture, cut, impact break, bulge, snag, stone drill, or collision
- Repaired tubes, tires or wheels
- Tires or wheels used in racing or competition
- Tires or wheels subjected to overloading, improper mounting, use of an incorrect rim, purposeful abuse or chemical contamination
- Tires or wheels which have been patched, plugged or repaired or into which liquid balancers or sealants have been introduced
- Cosmetic irregularities
To obtain warranty adjustments or warranty information contact your The Carlstar Group dealer or call The Carlstar Group's Customer Care Unit at 1-800-260-7959 or fax to 1-800-352-0075. Claims must be made within 30 days of discovery of irregularity. The Carlstar Group reserves the right to inspect all products before making adjustments.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. THE CARLSTAR GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CARLSTAR GROUP HAS AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN.
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty and do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary according to the state/province in which the original purchaser is located.
NOTE: All Specifications subject to change without notice (Rev. 11/09)