Canyon Dancer Bar Harness II
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Injection molded polycarbonate cups are reinforced with stainless steel D-ring lay-in that replace the old handlebar cuff for added safety
- The steel D-ring lay-ins prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the polycarbonate cup
- Heavier thread with more stitches for greater strength
- The bar harness's webbing and stitch patterns have shown to be stronger than the best coated wire tie down hooks in the industry
- Break testing shows the Bar Harness II to withstand pulling forces over 1800 pounds per each side
- The bar harness gives you a place to attach your tie downs to a motorcycle or scooter that is high and wide for good support
- The closed end design prevents the cups from creeping inward and damaging body work
- The cups eliminate possible damage to soft grips and even heated grips to hold the cross straps farther out on the bars to clear a wider variety of fairings
- The cups are designed to make the bar harness easier to install correctly
- The cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- Cross straps are held farther away from switchgear
- Short harness fits bars up to 28 inches wide
- Sport/standard fits bars up to 32 inches wide
- X-Wide fits bars up to 36 inches wide
- XX-Wide fits bars up to 40 inches wide
- Manufacturers warranty
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 40"||Item #310-0803||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!