Butler Maps Utah Backcountry Discovery Route Map
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Water proof and tear resistant map
- Map folds easily to 4.25" x 9" to fit into tank and tail bags
- Butler maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- The Utah backcountry discovery route is a scenic driving route across the state of Utah, from Arizona to Idaho, for dual sport adventure motorcycles and 4×4 vehicles
- The 871 mile long south to north route uses mostly un-paved back roads and will pass through a number of iconic locations including Moab, Valley of the Gods, the Abajo and La Sal Mountain Ranges, Nine Mile Canyon, and the northern Wasatch Mountains
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #717-UTBDR||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|