Butler Maps Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route Map
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Water proof and tear resistant map
- Map folds easily to 4.25" x 9" to fit into tank and tail bags
- Butler maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- This Colorado backcountry discovery route is a scenic ride across the state, beginning in Four Corners and finishing at the Wyoming Border
- The route has been created specifically for dual sport and adventure motorcyclists who are interested in exploring Colorado's majestic high mountain ranges and historic mining country
- This 675 mile south to north route utilizes many remote and high elevation dirt roads and leads riders through a number of iconic locations including Telluride, San Juan Mountains, Continental Divide, Collegiate Range, Northern Rocky Mountains and historic Leadville, along the Colorado River
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #:717-COBDR||Availability:Out of Stock||Store Pickup:Out of Stock|