Bridgestone M403 Intermediate Terrain Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Straight from the Supercross and Motocross circuits, the M403 is available to you. The intermediate terrain dirt bike tire is race proven powering the champions like Ryan Villapoto, James Stewart, and Ricky Carmichael.
- Race proven dirt bike tire tread design patterns and rubber compounds
- Fine tuned casing constructions
- Derived from top factory Supercross, Motocross and off road racing technologies, the M403 covers a wide range of soils as well a exceptional performance on medium to hard terrain
- These Bridgestone tires provide improved cornering control and feedback even at full lean angles for improved motocross riding
- The M403 front tire performs well in a wide range of soils when dirt bike riding
- This is the replacement tire for the older M401
- Designed for use with the Bridgestone M404 rear dirt bike motocross tire
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 60/100-12, 60/100-14, 70/100-17, 70/100-19, 80/100-21, 90/100-21.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 60/100-12||Item #330-1240||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 60/100-14||Item #330-1241||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 70/100-17||Item #330-1242||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 70/100-19||Item #330-1243||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|