Bridgestone Battlecross X30 Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
With the Bridgestone Battlecross X30 motocross tires on your dirt bike, the terrain is yours for the taking. With extra grip, improved handling, and unprecedented stability across an extending range of performance; the Battlecross X30 tires let you count on a flexible response to negotiate the terrain, even in changing surface conditions.
- Higher traction and superior grip extend terrain range, anywhere from soft to hard conditions
- Improved traction and cornering grip make for a wider utilization range on medium to hard terrain
- Optimized profile and block construction boosts grip and stability when braking or cornering
- Optimized block concentration boosts edge effect for smooth acceleration even on slippery surfaces
- Asymmetric left-right blocks provide progressive transition of grip at all camber angles
- Advanced convex Castle Block tread on rear tire delivers consistent grip and enhanced traction, under acceleration and braking, over a variety of surface conditions
- Improved grip under very slippery conditions, such as loose dirt covering hard soil or immediately after track wet down in between races, as compared to Bridgestone M404 rear motocross tires
- Anti-Degradation Fin draws cool air deep into the rear tire tread to minimize heat build up and ensure consistent performance and prevent decreased grip due to heat
- Rear side wall controls heat dispersion with a cooling fin developed from car tire run flat technology and modified for motocross tires
- Outstanding grip and linear traction let you unleash the full power of your motorcycle, for a level of stability and responsive rarely seen in a motocross tire
- Superior gap absorption and contact feel add more line choices, especially when cornering or avoiding obstacles
- Integrates technology developed on the pro circuit, for all types of riders from beginners to international championship riders
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 90/100-16, 100/100-18, 110/100-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/100-16||Item #330-007207||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 100/100-18||Item #330-007208||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/100-18||Item #330-1085||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 100/90-19||Item #330-1086||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/90-19||Item #330-1087X||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/80-19||Item #330-1088||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!