Bridgestone Battlecross X20 Soft-Intermediate Terrain Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
With the Bridgestone Battlecross X20 motocross tires on your dirt bike, you'll have more traction across a wider range of terrain. The Battlecross X20's incredible grip straightens out even the most challenging course, letting you corner like you're on rails! Developed to handle a wide range of terrain from soft to medium and even mud, this really is one versatile performer!
- Motocross tire developed to handle a wide range of terrain from soft to medium, including mud
- Block design delivers outstanding acceleration and braking response
- Engineered block distribution maximizes grip, especially in soft terrain
- Optimized stiffness and edge components deliver superior traction
- Amazing cornering grip and traction throughout a huge operating terrain range
- Integrates technology developed on the pro circuit, for all types of riders from beginners to international championship riders
- Compares to Dunlop MX32, Michelin MS3 and S12 and Pirelli Scorpion MX32
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21 and 90/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/100-21||Item #330-007202||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #330-1646||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !