Bridgestone Battlecross X10 Sand/Mud Terrain Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
With the Bridgestone Battlecross X10 motocross tires on your dirt bike, you'll have more traction in soft and muddy terrain. The Battlecross X10 uses Bridgestone's most advanced motocross technology to give you the grip, speed and control you need to power with confidence across soft sandy and muddy terrain. Superior traction developed on the race track with top competition riders, now available for everyone!
- Innovative tread pattern designed for longer lasting grip in deep bottomless sand and mud
- Front spiked tread pattern cuts a clean path to provide greater control
- Repositioned low profile blocks produce less longitudinal rigidity along the central block area for greater block deformation and an additional edge effect
- Block deformation during rotation improves tire self cleaning, even when the blocks start to wear down, as flexing of the tire dislodges mud trapped in the tread void areas
- Operates more effectively over wide terrain for greater flexibility
- Significantly improved sand and mud traction
- Integrates technology developed on the pro circuit, for all types of riders from beginners to international championship riders
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 80/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #330-007209||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!