Bridgestone Battlax T30 Touring Radial Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Bridgestone Battlax T30 sport touring tire is the reference for relaxed, touring performance, letting you rediscover the joy of riding. With an advanced compound, construction and tread pattern, all optimized for improved rigidity and grip, you will experience the true meaning of sportbike touring performance.
- Advanced compound, construction and tread pattern are all optimized for improved rigidity and grip
- Outstanding stability, very good bump absorption and low noise cruise performance combine for the ultimate riding experience
- Quick response, tight handling and support for high lean angles make it even easier to hold your line on both wet and dry surfaces
- Provides high speed cruising, sports like grip and precision steering response - all the right ingredients for genuine, consistent performance
- 3LC, RC Polymer, and NanoPro-Tech technologies used to achieve high levels of all around performance
- Sized to cover most modern naked street bikes and sport touring motorcycles
- Experience the true meaning of relaxed, touring performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- 3 Layer Compound (3LC): Advanced dual compound technology provides grip performance and regular wear demanded in every aspect and all riding modes by putting the right compound in the right part of the tread
- The hard center compound gives you heavy-braking stability, linear handling and high mileage
- The soft shoulder compound is sticky for maximum cornering grip, right up to full lean angle
- NanoPro-Tech: A Bridgestone proprietary technology that controls the interaction between polymer, filler materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level which helps reduce friction, heat and tread deformation during tire rotation, leading to better tread grip and longer wear life
- RC Polymer: Optimizes the distribution of silica in the rubber compound and improves tread flexibility, allowing greater contact with the road surface in both hot and cold conditions to improve rolling resistance and increase fuel economy
- Radial construction: Radial construction provides a sturdy and durable tire carcass
Optimized construction reduces gyro effect and load-dependence on the front tire, improving handling without compromising on grip
- Slanted "T-Cross" shoulder grooves and straight central grooves deliver quick, responsive handling
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80ZR-18 and 110/80ZR-19.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/70ZR-17||Item #330-0090||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/60ZR-17||Item #330-0091||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!