Bridgestone Battlax T30 EVO Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Bridgestone Battlax T30 EVO radial street bike tires bring you the best of both worlds: the safety and durability of a touring tire and the exhilaration of real sportbike performance. Quick response, outstanding stability, neutral handling characteristics, superb line-holding abilities... this tire has everything you need to find your line and ride it in deep. The Battlax T30 EVO takes the already acclaimed sports precision of the Battlax T30 sport touring tire and adds outstanding wet weather grip and performance - it is the sport touring radial tire which achieves the ultimate combination of fun, safety, and easy to ride.
- Takes the already acclaimed sports precision of the Bridgestone Battlax T30 sport touring radial tire and adds outstanding wet weather grip and performance
- Delivers even more traction and control, particularly on wet surfaces
- Quick response and outstanding stability with neutral handling characteristics and superb line-holding abilities
- 3LC, Silica Rich, RC Polymer, MS-Belt, HTSPC, and Nano Pro-Tech technologies used to achieve high levels of all around performance
- 3 Layer Compound (3LC) dual compound technology provides outstanding grip performance and high mileage wear by putting the right compound in the right part of the tread
- Special center strip compound delivers excellent traction on wet surfaces without sacrificing dry performance or wear life
- Silica Rich reinforced compound combined with a RC Polymer (assists silica effect and controls rubber properties) enhances wet performance and wear life in all temperatures
- Mono-Spiral Belt (MS-Belt) construction dampens shock and noise for a comfortable ride, even at high speeds
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord (HTSPC) increases flexibility, reduces heat generation, and provides stability without deteriorating shock absorption
- Re-engineered tread pattern with sub-grooves improves water channeling within the contact patch for enhanced wet grip
- Curved, outward facing grooves create a wider rib along the center strip for increased stiffness and stability while accelerating
- Increased contact area, relative to lean angle, boosts cornering grip for faster, safer and more stable cornering, even in the wet
- Mixes real sportbike performance with the durability and reliability of a premium touring tire
- The thrill of sports performance in the durable, hard-wearing package of a touring tire
- Safety and durability of a touring tire combined with the exhilaration of real sports performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/70ZR-17, 160/60ZR-17, 160/70ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 160/60ZR-18
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 160/60ZR-18||Item #330-005200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 160/70ZR-17||Item #330-005201||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #330-005206||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17||Item #330-005208||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 160/60ZR-17||Item #330-0133||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #330-0134||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !