Bridgestone Battlax RS10L Racing Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Forged in the heat of MotoGP and adapted for street use, the Bridgestone Battlax RS10 sport bike tires give you the confidence to get the most out of your machine. The Battlax RS10's compounds and re-engineered tread deliver outstanding braking stability, line-holding precision and steering response. Tame both the roads and the racetrack with these ultra-high-performance sports radial tires.
- Specially formulated and strategically located compounds ensure reliable grip on low friction surfaces as well as increased durability
- Rubber compounds and re-engineered tread deliver outstanding braking stability, line holding precision and steering response
- Super long pitch pattern developed using MotoGP technology dynamically aligns groove direction for superior stability, increased stiffness and greater predictability at all lean angles
- Bridgestone's MotoGP development analysis was used to determine the placement of 3-D tread grooves to improve stability, grip and handling
- Three-dimensional groove walls and short lug grooves ensure excellent block stiffness and fast warm up times
- Parallel grooves alongside the center strip evacuate water quickly and efficiently for surefooted performance in the wet
- Rear tire profile improves contact characteristics at higher camber angles for secure line tracing precision
- Rear tire incorporates softer sidewall construction for better dampening to improve handling
- Rear tire is lighter than Bridgestone BT-003 Racing Street tire to lessen gyro effect for better handling
- Enhanced traction delivers true high speed stability and control
- Provides stable braking into, and faster acceleration out of, every corner
- Significantly improved dry braking, acceleration and handling
- High performance sport radials optimized for high grip and handling performance on dry surfaces
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 190/55ZR-17
Note: O.E.M replacement tires are specifically designed for each model. Compounds and construction will vary to suit the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the model for which each tire was designed.
RS10 L spec rear tires are O.E.M replacement tires for:
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2016
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17||Item #330-005654||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!