Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20M Ultra-High Performance Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Ultra high performance radials designed to achieve high handling performance and easier cornering using tread patterns and construction technology from MotoGP
- Quick warm up, even in low temperatures, and works well in cool conditions
- Improved grip in a wider range of temperatures, at tire warm up, and when wet, compared to Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Pro tires
- Optimized tread compounds improve dry handling with high mileage maintained
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Achieves a higher level of wet performance than Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Pro tires, due to the tread patterns and rubber compounds
- Mono-Spiral Belt, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer, and Nano Pro-Tech technologies used to achieve high levels of all around sport bike performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Dual Compound (3LC) is used for both front and rear tires
- 3LC (3 Layer Compound) provides grip performance demanded in every aspect and all riding modes
- Center compound offers linear handling, while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling
- Silica Rich EX: Increased Silica composition ratio higher than Silica Rich to provide solid wet performance
- RC Polymer: A specific Nano Pro-Tech butadiene rubber that is specifically designed to react with silica, improving tread flexibility to provide enhanced wet traction and long wear life
- Nano Pro-Tech: Is a Bridgestone proprietary technology that controls the interaction between polymer, filler materials (carbon black, silica) and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level
- High grip levels from rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction: A continuous single strand of cord is wrapped around the circumference and serves as a belt of a tire, eliminating overlapping of belts, seams, and joints
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction makes the tire lighter than conventional multi cross belt construction, has more stability since it minimizes heat generation inside the tire, and gives high shock absorption
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord (HTSPC): Features a 1X5 filament, rubber insulated steel Mono-Spiral Belt allowing more flexibility than other types of the steel used by competitors, reduces heat generation, and provides stability without deteriorating shock absorption
- Steel belt construction provides good bump absorption, grip and stability during high speed riding
- Wider tread grooves improve cornering as well as wet and dry grip
- Straight center grooves improve cornering at low lean angles, especially at turn-in
- Improved initial grip by maintaining contact area at the all lean angles
- Contact patch is optimized to improve contact with the road
Test Results vs Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Pro Hypersport Radial Tires:
- Achieved high cornering stability by improving rear and front grip
- Achieved sportier handling
- Achieved wet weather stability by improving grip
- Achieved better control in all wet weather conditions
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/55ZR-17.
Note: 180/55ZR-17 is O.E.M replacement for Yamaha FZ-9 2014.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #330-0047||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!