Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 EVO Ultra High Performance Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Ultra-high performance radials designed to improve upon the Bridgestone Battlax S20 and to enhance handling performance and cornering using existing tread patterns with updated construction and rubber technology from MotoGP
- Handling and stability are improved by optimized stiffness of both front and rear tires
- Wear life is enhanced without losing the performance of the Battlax S20
- Optimized tread compounds improve dry handling with high mileage maintained
- High-volume center grooves deliver superlative grip for maximum confidence in wet conditions
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Mono-Spiral Belt, Nano Pro-Tech and Enhanced Bead Filler technologies used to achieve high levels of all-around sport bike performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Triple Compound (5LC) technology is used for rear tires to provide both good grip performance and wear life
- Center compound provides good stability, the shoulder compound transfers power to the road with strong traction, and the edge compound offers high grip and a secure contact feel
- Nano Pro-Tech, a Bridgestone proprietary technology, controls the interaction between polymer, filler materials (carbon black, silica) and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level
- Outstanding wet and dry grip with a significantly extended tire life
- High grip levels from rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction provides a continuous single strand of cord wrapped around the circumference, which serves as a belt of the tire - eliminating overlapping of belts, seams, and joints
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction makes the tire lighter than conventional multi cross belt construction, has more stability since it minimizes heat generation inside the tire, and gives high shock absorption
- Enhanced Bead Filler provides an enlarged rear bead filler which works with the pliant belt to ensure greater vertical and lateral stiffness
- Wider tread grooves improve cornering as well as wet and dry grip
- Straight center grooves improve cornering at low lean angles, especially at turn-in
- Improved initial grip by maintaining contact area at the all lean angles
- Optimized contact area maximizes both wet and dry grip for superior high-speed stability and confident handling
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/70R-17, 150/60R-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/55ZR-17
Note: Tire sizes 140/70R-17 and 150/60R-17 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph, and have a modified single rubber tread compound and carcass construction to offer enhanced grip and handling for smaller motorcycles.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/70R-17||Item #330-0805||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 150/60R-17||Item #330-0806||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!