Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 EVO Ultra High Performance Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Ultra-high performance radials designed to improve upon the Bridgestone Battlax S20 and to enhance handling performance and cornering using existing tread patterns with updated construction and rubber technology from MotoGP
- Handling and stability are improved by optimized stiffness of both front and rear tires
- Wear life is enhanced without losing the performance of the Battlax S20
- Optimized tread compounds improve dry handling with high mileage maintained
- High-volume center grooves deliver superlative grip for maximum confidence in wet conditions
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Mono-Spiral Belt, High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer, and Nano Pro-Tech technologies used to achieve high levels of all-around sport bike performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- Dual Compound (3LC) technology is used for front tires to provide grip performance demanded in every aspect and all riding modes
- Center compound offers linear handling, while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling
- Silica Rich EX technology features an increased Silica composition ratio higher than Silica Rich to provide solid wet performance
- Nano Pro-Tech, a Bridgestone proprietary technology, controls the interaction between polymer, filler materials (carbon black, silica) and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level
- RC Polymer, a specific Nano Pro-Tech butadiene rubber that is specifically designed to react with silica, improves tread flexibility to provide enhanced wet traction and long wear life
- High grip levels from rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction provides a continuous single strand of cord wrapped around the circumference, which serves as a belt of the tire - eliminating overlapping of belts, seams, and joints
- Mono-Spiral Belt construction makes the tire lighter than conventional multi cross belt construction, has more stability since it minimizes heat generation inside the tire, and gives high shock absorption
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord (HTSPC) features a 1X5 filament, rubber insulated steel Mono-Spiral Belt allowing more flexibility than other types of the steel used by competitors, reduces heat generation, and provides stability without deteriorating shock absorption
- Tuned 5-filament belt package significantly boosts front stiffness for superior feedback and handling performance
- Steel belt construction provides good bump absorption, grip and stability during high speed riding
- Wider tread grooves improve cornering as well as wet and dry grip
- Straight center grooves improve cornering at low lean angles, especially at turn-in
- Side grooves on shoulder improve contact feel at higher lean angles, plus wet and dry grip
- Engineered side shoulder grooves provide unprecedented stability and contact feel when cornering, even at high lean angles
- Improved initial grip by maintaining contact area at the all lean angles
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70R-17 and 120/70ZR-17
Note: Tire size 11070R-17 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph, and has a modified single rubber tread compound and carcass construction to offer enhanced grip and handling for smaller motorcycles.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/70R-17||Item #330-0800||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!