Bridgestone Battlax BT-003 Racing Street Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Ultimate Grip Performance derived from MotoGP technology provides riders sporty riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits
- Designed for sporty riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits
- Specially street-turned tire developed from Bridgestone's latest racing tire BT-003 which has achieved many victories in production-class races (600cc-1000cc)
- Successor to Bridgestone's BT-002RS and BT-090 and covers various engine sizes and models (from middle sport class to super sport class)
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport bike motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- 3 Layer Compound (3LC) provides grip performance and regular wear demanded in every aspect and all riding modes by putting the right compound in the right part of the tread
- Center Compound consists of high-grip compound which has the ideal balance of powerful road-holding, stability and wear-resistant properties
- Shoulder Compound introduces Ultraction Compound which exerts intensive grip power in acceleration and also offers strong side grip and sure stability in deep lean angles and coming out of corners
- Silica Rich compounds provide more consistent and longer lasting grip with enhanced grip in wet conditions and low temperatures
- 3LC + Ultraction Compound provides spectacular traction in acceleration from corners
- The center compound offers linear handling while the shoulder compound secures high grip and solid contact feeling
- Breaking and cornering capability on dry circuits has been improved dramatically over older models
- Mono-spiral belt (MSB) - A continuous single strand of cord is wrapped around the circumference and serves as a belt of a tire eliminating overlapping of belts, seams, and joints
- MSB construction is lighter than conventional multi cross belt construction, has more stability since it minimizes heat generation inside the tire, and gives high shock absorption
- MSB construction provides light handling, absorbs sudden input from bumps and enhances stability and good line-holding in corners
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord (HTSPC) - Features a 1X5 filament, rubber insulated steel MSB, allowing more flexibility, reduces heat generation, and provides stability without deteriorating shock absorption
- Tread Pattern based on BT-003 Racing is tuned for increased wet grip and shock absorption on streets
- Longer shoulder grooves than Bridgestone BT-003 Racing tires enhance wet grip and shock absorption on public roads
- S shaped grooves across center of tread improve contact feeling and traction grip
- Reducing Negative Ratio in shoulder part of tread improves turning ability
- Optimized angle and shape of grooves contribute to noise reduction and improved mileage
- Optimized tread pattern design provides longer wear life than older models
Note: Tire sizes 140/70ZR17 (part # 330-360), 150/60ZR17 (part # 330-361), and 160/60ZR17 (part # 330-362) have 5LC (5 Layer Compound) without Ultraction Compound.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/70ZR17, 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, 180/55ZR17, 190/50ZR17, and 190/55ZR17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #330-0363||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17||Item #330-0365||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!