2020 KTM 350 XCF-W
The all-new KTM 350 XCF-W takes everything riders love about the KTM 350 EXC-F and strips it down to lean and powerful offroad only model. An all-new frame offers pinpoint handling while a reworked engine turns out earth-ripping power and torque-both are kept under control by the industry leading traction control and selectable maps. Further refinements to the performance exhaust, premium WP suspension and ergonomic bodywork build on the successful formula of offering 250-like agility and 450-like power and make the KTM 350 XCF-W ready to dominate the trails.
2020 KTM 350 XCF-W Highlights
- NEW offroad-only model that sheds the signals and mirrors and features more aggressive mapping and a less restrictive power pack than the KTM 350 EXC-F, meaning more power to put to the ground through the full-knobby tires and a lighter overall weight.
- NEW graphics for a READY TO RACE appearance.
- NEW frame developed in collaboration with KTM factory racers feature improved stiffness for outstanding handling and straight-line stability.
- NEW aluminum head stays for improved engine fixation.
- NEW 40 mm longer subframe provides improved rear fender stability.
- NEW bodywork designed with superior ergonomics for increased freedom of movement and improved handling and comfort.
- NEWLY shaped seat offers better ergonomics and comfort for long rides in demanding terrain.
- NEW air box and velocity stack provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for optimal performance.
- NEW fuel tank with improved ergonomics and optimized fuel pump assembly.
- NEW exhaust system is more compact and shorter for better mass centralization and features a new 2-piece header design for improved performance and easier mounting.
- NEW stronger and super-light Lithium-Ion battery offers better starting and reduced weight for improved handling.
- REWORKED wiring harness and packaging for a compact electrical system.
- NEWLY designed radiators with an optimized cooling system for more efficient cooling and 12 mm lower mounting position for improved handling.
- REWORKED cylinder head is 200 g lighter for improved handling and features new flow-optimized ports for outstanding engine performance.
- NEW CP piston and shorter cylinder produce an increased compression ratio (from 12.3 to 13.5:1) for improved power across the rpm range.
- REWORKED crankshaft with new small-end bearing for improved reliability.
- NEW lighter engine cases with a centralized shaft configuration to move the crankshaft closer to the bike's center of gravity for light handling.
- 42 mm Keihin throttle body provides instant throttle response and crisp fueling and features new cable routing.
- NEW 6-speed transmission made by PANKL is made of a new stronger, forged raw material which ensures the highest level of durability and reliability.
- UPDATED WP XPLOR forks with a split-function design feature a new calibrated mid-valve piston for more consistent damping, new fork caps with new adjusters and new settings to keep the front end higher for better rider feedback and increased bottoming resistance.
- UPDATED WP XPLOR rear shock with PDS technology features a new second piston and reworked shape of the sealing cup for improved bottoming resistance while new settings offer improved comfort.
- Updated selectable maps put the enhanced engine characteristics under the control of the rider with the simple push of a button.
- Handlebar map switch selects between the two updated maps and activates traction and launch control for a race-winning edge over the competition.
- The hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers light operation and highly controllable modulation of the clutch.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad bikes and are combined with lightweight Wave discs for maximum performance.
- KTM's "No Dirt" foot peg design keeps the pegs pivot from becoming clogged, ensuring the foot peg is always in the correct position.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, high-end Giant rims and Dunlop GEOMAX AT81 tires.
- "No Dirt" shift lever prevents dirt from fouling the lever joint to ensure proper shifting in any condition.
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Bore/Stroke||88 / 57.5 mm|
|Starter||Electric, Lithium Ion 12 V 2 Ah|
|Transmission||6 Gears, Wide Ratio|
|Fuel System||Keihin EFI, 42 mm|
|Lubrication||Pressure Lubrication with 2 Pumps|
|Clutch||Wet Multi-Disc DDS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics|
|Frame||Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel|
|Handlebar||NEKEN, Aluminum Ã 28/22 mm|
|Front Suspension||WP XPLOR USD Ã 48 mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP XPLOR Shock with PDS|
|Suspension Travel Front/Rear||300 mm / 11.8 in; 310 mm /12.2 in|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Disc Brake 260 mm / 220 mm|
|Front/Rear Rims||1.60 x 21" / 2.15 x 18" Giant|
|Front/Rear Tires||90/90-21" / 110/100-18" Dunlop GEOMAX AT81|
|Chain||5/8 x 1/4 in|
|Steering Head Angle||26.5Âº|
|Triple Clamp Offset||22 mm|
|Wheelbase||1,482 mm Â± 10 mm / 58.3 Â± 0.4 in|
|Ground Clearance||355 mm / 14 in|
|Seat Height||960 mm / 37.8 in|
|Tank Capacity||Approx: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal|
|Weight (without fuel)||Approximately 105.2 kg / 231.9 lbs|