2020 KTM 65 SX
The KTM 65 SX is a genuine racing bike for young riders who want to
move to the next level. This bike is setting standards in terms of
power, performance, equipment and workmanship. The KTM 65 SX
is equipped as standard with the advanced WP XACT 35 mm fork with
AER technology and other top-quality features. The ultra-cool
graphics round off the racing profile. Just like its bigger
brothers, the KTM 65 SX is READY TO RACE.
2020 KTM 65 SX Highlights
[caption id="attachment_72719" align="aligncenter"
width="300"] 2020 KTM 65 SX[/caption]
- NEW graphics to match the full-sized SX range and give a READY
TO RACE appearance.
- Reworked ignition curve for improved performance.
- NEW alternative needle included in the by-pack for fine tuning
options for different tacks and conditions.
- WP XACT 35 mm air-sprung front fork is incredibly light and
makes adjustments for rider size and track conditions easy.
- Sleek bodywork that provides excellent ergonomics for the
ultimate in control and comfort.
- The advanced frame is made of lightweight, high strength
chromium molybdenum steel and offers superb handling and precise
- The KTM 65 SX benefits from cutting-edge 2-stroke technology
and an easy to shift 6-speed transmission with a hydraulic
- A WP XACT monoshock with PDS (Progressive Damping System)
technology guarantees optimum damping characteristics and
- The shock offers adjustable compression and rebound so the rear
suspension can be set up precisely for the rider and track in no
- The KTM 65 SX is fitted front and rear with massive four-piston
calipers that grip lightweight Wave brake discs.
- Like the big KTM factory racers, the KTM 65 SX has super
lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims providing the highest
strength and durability.
- MAXXIS knobby tires provide superb grip in any
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke
Displacement: 64.9 cc
Bore / Stroke: 45.0 / 40.8 mm
Transmission: 6 Gears
Fuel System: Mikuni VM 24
Lubrication: Premix 60:1
Primary Ratio: 23:75
Final Drive: 14:48
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc Clutch, Formula Hydraulics
Ignition: AET Digital
Frame: Central Tube Frame, Chrome Molybdenum
Handlebar: Aluminum Ã 22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XACT USD Fork, Ã 35 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XACT Monoshock
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 215 mm / 8.5 in; 270 mm / 10.6 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 198 mm / 160 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60 x 14" / 1.60 x 12"
Front/Rear Tires: 60/100-14" / 80/100-12"
Chain: 1/2 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 25.5Âº
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,137 mm Â± 10 mm / 44.8 in Â± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 280 mm / 11 in
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 3.5 L / 0.92 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 53 kg / 116.9 lbs