Production 2016 Suzuki RM-Z250 Highlights
[caption id="attachment_47312" align="alignright"
width="300"] 2016 Suzuki
Suzuki has today announced the launch of the new 2016 RM-Z250 production motocross bike which features performance upgrades straight from its MX2 and MXGP World Championship factory race machines.
The new RM-Z250 now features the updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system, along with KYB PSF2 front forks.
New revisions to the engine gives a wider range of power delivery, reduced engine brake, improved starting and increased durability and reliability, while handling is improved and overall weight reduced.
More-than 80 engine internal parts are redesigned on the 2016 RM-Z250 along with a new frame and suspension.
New 2016 Upgrades:
- Updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control system
- New piston, piston pin and piston ring
- Reduced crank inertia, increased Magneto inertia
- Redesigned camshafts and intake valve
- Increased compression ratio
- Longer exhaust header pipe
- Redesigned decompression system
- Redesigned kick drive gear, breather gear and kick idle
- Redesigned Cam chain tensioner and adjuster
- Redesigned Crank case
- Redesigned main frame
- New KYB PSF2 (Pneumatic spring) front suspension
- New KYB rear shock
- New front brake caliper
- New Dunlop tires
- Lighter overall weight
2016 Suzuki RMZ-250 Image Gallery
(Click for full size images)
Source: Team Suzuki