KTM Announces 2013 Moto Tour Schedule
[caption id="attachment_27024" align="alignright"
width="300"] 2014 KTM SX Model Line - Photo: A.
KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce its 2013 Moto Tour Schedule which will offer riders 12 chances to test ride the 2014 KTM SX models at different tracks across the U.S.
The KTM Moto Tour program is a chance for riders to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase. In addition, each participant will also receive special offers from the Ride Orange sponsors. The KTM Moto Tour program will start in Briar Cliff, OH on July 7th and end in Gainesville, FL on November 26th. All full-sized 2014 KTM SX model motorcycles (two-stroke and four-stroke) will be available to test at each stop.
Interested participants must obtain a pass from their local KTM dealership in order to participant in a Moto Tour demo ride. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo ID in order to participate. All riders must also come prepared with the appropriate riding gear, including: a DOT approved helmet, jersey, riding pants, gloves, goggles and boots.
2013 Moto Tour Schedule:
- Briar Cliff, OH - Briar Cliff MX Park - July 7, 2013
- Winchester, NH - Winchester Speed Park - August 12, 2013
- Buchanan, MI - Red Bud MX - August 18, 2013
- Millville, MN - Spring Creek MX Park - August 25, 2013
- Lakewood, CO - Thunder Valley MX Park - September 16, 2013
- Salt Lake City, UT - Throttle 215 - September 23, 2013
- Washougal, WA - Washougal MX Park - September 30, 2013
- Rancho Cordova, CA - Prairie City OHV Park - October 14,
- San Bernardino, CA - Glen Helen Raceway - October 21, 2013
- Conroe, TX - 3 Palms Action Sports Park - November 18, 2013
- Okeechobee, FL - Thundercross MX Park - November 22, 2013
- Gainesville, FL - Gatorback MX Park - November 26,
Please visit your local KTM dealer or www.ktmusa.com for more
information and schedule updates.
Source: KTM North America