2011 Honda Big Red MUV Review
Upon its introduction the Big Redâ¢
Multipurpose Utility Vehicle (MUV) already stood head and
shoulders above all other contenders, thanks to its superior
handling, secure feel, comfortable ride and its multiple patents
and numerous automotive-based technology features. Now Big Red
sports changes that allow this great MUV to work even harder while
delivering more comfort thanks to its increased load carrying and
towing capacity, revised suspension, contoured bench seat that
allows easier entry/exit, Maxxis Big Horn tires and a
Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) that meets OSHA
New for 2011
- Cargo bed carrying capacity is increased to 1000 lbs.
- Towing capacity is increased to 1500 lbs.
- New contoured bench seat allows easier entry and exit, and
- New Maxxis Big Horn tires feature a stronger sidewall and more
aggressive pattern for increased traction.
- Front and rear shocks feature revised suspension settings and
- The Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) is now certified to
meet the requirements of OSHA 1928.53.