Bikemaster 520 BMXR Series Street Chain
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Average tensile strength of 8,500 lbs
- Ideal O.E. replacement Q4 Sealed Chain (Q4 seal-ring chain) offers 1.5 to 2 times longer wear resistance than regular O-ring chains
- Each refined component designed with computer analysis provides higher tensile strength
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material, more durability
- Q4 seal ring and reinforced pin and roller provide superior wear resistance, higher impact resistance and fatigue strength
- Q4 seal ring offers less friction, which leads to less power loss and almost half of that of standard O-ring chain
- Round rivet head offers superior rigidity over 2 or 4 point (quad-staked)riveting
- This new Premium fits a wider range of machine application
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Natural 100 Links||Item #319-4862||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!