Bell Helmets Star Spectre Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star Spetcre full face helmet delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate
- Motorcycle helmet constructed from woven synthetic fibers to create the lightweight TRI-Matrix composite shell
- TRI-Matrix is a proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass that delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget protecting package
- The TRI-Matrix shell utilizes the combined power and superior characteristics of these race proven synthetics to offer unmatched strength and durability
- X-Static XT2 silver liner is a leader in antimicrobial fabric technology
- The X-Static material is clinically proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner
- X-static fibers are permanently bonded with a layer 99.9% pure metallic silver
- The silver layer is the key to X-Static's powerful antimicrobial properties, as it creates an ionic shield that permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Fabrics made with X-Static fibers are flexible, with the natural look and feel of traditional textiles, while offering all the benefits of pure silver
- Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with the eye wear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- This Street view profile was designed for a more upright, sport or touring position for the less aggressive rider
- The Street view features a dropped brow and different collar profile
- The Star Spectre full face helmet offers up to 6 EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liners and 5 shell sizes depending on helmet size, allowing for a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
Note: Comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Silver L||Item #650-7069749||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Yellow XS||Item #650-7069782||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow S||Item #650-7069783||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow M||Item #650-7069784||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow L||Item #650-7069785||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow XL||Item #650-7069786||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Yellow XXL||Item #650-7069787||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Bell Star, Race Star, and Pro Star Helmets
|Head (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|Head (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||7 7/8 - 8|
|Helmet Shell, EPS, and Cheek Pad Sizing|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||35||35||35||35||40||35|
|Cheek Pad Size Range||Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!