Bell Helmets RS-1 Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Super lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell construction
- Removable and Washable antibacterial/antimicrobial interior liner
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Contour cut cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode shield for instant on bike shield adjustments, and click release for fast, easy, tool-free shield swaps
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Magnefusion Magnetic strap keeper to prevent flapping straps
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- Weighs 1575 grams
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell M2015 standards
Note: Comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #650-2021737||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Bell RS-1 Helmets
|Head (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 1/2 - 24 3/4|
|Head (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||40||35||40||35||40||35|
|Cheek pads are interchangeable between XS/S, M/L, and XL/XXL helmets only|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!