Bell Helmets Race Star Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The racer with a day job, the Race Star full face helmet provides the same level of rider protection in a more affordable package
- The proven 3K carbon fiber shell on the 2016 Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet
- The Flex Impact liner is a first of its kind, with three layers of impact liner designed to manage energy for three potential impact scenarios of low, medium and high speeds
- The EPO (Expanded Polyolefin) layer is a soft and flexible low density Polymer for low speed impacts
- The EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) layers are for medium to high speed impacts
- This progressive impact liner works incredibly well to manage impacts across the spectrum of crash types
- CoolJade fabric liner from Virus has been infused with recycled jade to create a natural cooling effect
- The ultra wicking construction combined with CoolJade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10 Degrees Fahrenheit keeping you cool, dry and comfortable
- The Magnefusion magnetic cheekpads allow for easy removal of the pads for washing
- The magnetic cheekpads also enable emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before removing the helmet following an impact
- Panovision viewport with Class 1 Optics increases the helmets field of view
- The Panovision viewport in the 2016 Race Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over previous Star helmets
- This view allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head checks
- This Raceview profile has a higher brow line and chin that is beneficial for a rider who enjoys a tight position and pushing their skills
- Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eye wear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- The Race Star full face helmetoffers up to 6 EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liners and 5 shell sizes depending on helmet size, allowing for a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015, DOT certifications
- Matte Black
Note: Comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black XS||Item #650-7069674||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Matte Black S||Item #650-7069675||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black M||Item #650-7069676||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black L||Item #650-7069677||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Matte Black XL||Item #650-7069678||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black XXL||Item #650-7069679||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Bell Star, Race Star, and Pro Star Helmets
|Head (in)||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 3/8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|Head (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||7 7/8 - 8|
|Helmet Shell, EPS, and Cheek Pad Sizing|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||35||35||35||35||40||35|
|Cheek Pad Size Range||Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!