Bell Helmets MX-9 Adventure MIPS Stryker Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Adventure helmet constructed from lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- MIPS (Multi Directional Impact Protection System) a leading slip plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Moisture Wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated/Removable shield with NutraFog II anti fog, anti scratch and UV protection
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Two point adjustable Visor with air intake vents
- 3 shell and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) sizes for a personalized fit
- EPS lined chinbar with padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- Industry leading 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT certification
Note: Helmet comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Flo Orange/Black XL||Item #650-7081240||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Bell MX-9 and MX-9 Adventure Helmets
|Head (in)||20 3/4 - 21 1/4||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||24 - 24 1/2||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|Head (cm)||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63 - 64|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||7 7/8 - 8|
|Helmet Shell, EPS, and Cheek Pad Sizing|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||40||35||40||35||40||35|
|Cheek Pad Size Range||Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!