Bell Helmets Moto-9 Tracker Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Lightweight composite Tri-Matrix shell construction
- Fully ventilated EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment, even with gloves on
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- MERS (Magnefusion Emergency Removable System) magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations
- Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System, MERS allows first responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Industry leading five year manufacturer's warranty
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Orange M||Item #650-7060953||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Bell Moto 9 Helmets
|Head (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 1/2 - 24 3/4|
|Head (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||45||40||40||35||35||30|
|Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!