Bell Helmets Moto-9 Carbon Flex Pro Circuit Replica Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Fully ventilated EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) lined chinbar
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Padded chin strap with D ring closure
- Removable/washable X Static XT2 silver liner
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment
- Industry leading Five year manufacturer's warranty
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015, DOT certifications
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Silver/Green S||Item #650-7070660||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Bell Moto-9 and Moto-9 Carbon Helmets
|Head (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 1/2 - 24 3/4|
|Head (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Helmet Shell, EPS, and Cheek Pad Sizing|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||45||40||40||35||35||30|
|Cheek Pad Size Range||Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the above cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!