Bell Helmets Moto-9 Carbon Flex Blocked Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet Bell Helmets has ever made. Designed to manage linear and rotational energy to the head in certain low, mid, and high speed impacts - the first of its kind, three layer impact liner made from a revolutionary combination of polymer materials provides a "progressive" energy management system. Leveraging the segmented liner from Bell's Segment bike helmet, the Moto-9 Flex offers a more personalized, adaptive fit, for a wide variety of head shapes. The Bell Moto-9 Flex is quickly setting a new level for rider protection in motocross and offroad racing.
- Composite carbon shell construction with a three layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high speed
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) inner layer for mid speed impacts up to 5 meters/second
- EPO (Expanded Polyolefin) flexible middle layer for low speed impacts (3 meters/second)
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) outer layer for high speed impacts (7.75 meters/second)
- As the impact becomes greater, higher density layers are engaged to manage energy
- A "slip zone" within the impact liner allows for subtle movement between the inner layers and works to reduce rotational energy transfer from angular impacts
- Segmented construction automatically conforms to a rider's head for a better fit and more predictable energy management
- Fully ventilated EPS lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment, even with gloves on
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- MERS (Magnefusion Emergency Removable System) magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations
- Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System, MERS allows first responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded/lined helmet bag included
- Industry leading five year manufacturer's warranty
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black/White XL||Item #650-7060811||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Blue XS||Item #650-7062856||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Blue S||Item #650-7062857||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Blue M||Item #650-7062858||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Blue L||Item #650-7062859||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Blue XL||Item #650-7062860||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Blue XXL||Item #650-7062861||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Bell Moto 9 Helmets
|Head (in)||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||21 5/8 - 22||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 5/8 - 24||24 1/2 - 24 3/4|
|Head (cm)||54 - 55||55 - 56||57 - 58||58 - 59||60 - 61||62 - 63|
|Hat Size||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Cheek Pad Thickness (mm)||45||40||40||35||35||30|
|Cheek pads are interchangeable across all size ranges|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceMeasure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!