Baja Designs Yamaha YXZ Replacement Headlight Kit
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The days of rushing back to camp before the sun goes down are over thanks to Baja Designs plug and play Yamaha YXZ Headlight Kit. Producing an impressive 7,200 lumens from a total of 4 Squardon-R Sport side-by-side auxiliary lights, this UTV headlight kit will provide enough light for every type of terrain your Yamaha YXZ will encounter.
Headlight Kit Includes:
- Two Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport Combo auxiliary lights
- Two Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport Spot auxiliary lights
- Four Yamaha YXZ1000 side-by-side specific mounting brackets
- Four plug and play wiring harness adapters
- Hardware and zip ties
Squadron-R Sport Auxiliary Light Details:
- High performing (20W / 1.4A) auxiliary L.E.D. lights
- Produces 1,800 lumens from four Cree XP-G2 L.E.D. lights
- Black powder coated cast aluminum housing
- Round bezel made from billet machined aluminum
- Hardware and bracket material made from stainless steel
- Hard coated polycarbonate front lens
- Designed for customers looking for L.E.D. performance with more traditional styling
- ClearView designed to illuminate specific lighting zones so you can get all the light, right where you need it
- CopperDrive technology allows for safe operation of lights at 100% power
- MoistureBlock technology completely stops water from wicking its way up the cord and into the light
- uService technology features unique O-rings and replaceable lenses and optics for easy repairs
- 5000K light color temperature, the same as daylight, greatly reduces driver fatigue and increases terrain recognition
- Provides nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance with built in over voltage protection
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- IP69K (Dustproof and waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- 3.5" x 2.77" x 3.5" and weighs 12 ounces
- Driving/Combo light pattern provides maximum trail coverage in a single light
- Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Spot light pattern is a longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road
- Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black||Item #305-44-7009||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!