Baja Designs Squadron L.E.D. Headlight Kit
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Squadron L.E.D. headlight kit designed specifically for aggressive nighttime riding by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread, and a smooth light pattern
- Hard coated, polycarbonate lens
- Stainless steel fasteners and mounts
- Anodized aluminum plate
- Utilizes four Cree XM-L2 L.E.D.s, the brightest most efficient L.E.D.s on the market, giving you a blinding 4300 lumens
- Reverse battery and Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection
- Detailed stator modification instructions and hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run L.E.D. lights
Does not include wiring harness
- Power consumption: 42 watts
- 49,930 hour L.E.D. life expectancy
- 3" x 3" x 2 3/4" (light fixture)
- 24 oz. net weight (light fixture, headlight shell, mount kit combined)
- IP69K certified (submersible to 9 ft.)
- IK10 compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Note: Some electric start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run L.E.D. lights.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!