Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Often auxiliary lights are too bright or have too wide a lighting pattern to operate at full power during the day or under certain road conditions. With Skene Design's innovative intelligent lighting controllers you can pre-program several different brightness settings and with the flick of a switch immediately select the desired brightness. There's no fumbling with a knob or a wireless remote trying to guess the best level.
- The IQ-170 Intelligent Lighting Controller from Skene Design allows you to quickly and conveniently set the brightness of your auxiliary lights to match riding conditions
- Multiple brightness settings are available with the use of an optional, customer-provided switch
- If a two-position toggle switch is used, two brightness settings may be selected in addition to the high beam override
- If a three-position center-off toggle switch is used, three brightness settings may be selected
- Each of these settings is adjustable from off to full brightness in 10% steps, providing very flexible and convenient control over the lamps' brightness
- If no switch is used, the lamps will come on at a single, programmable brightness level when the high beam is off
- The controller has two channels, each of which can power a 60 watt/5 amp load (IQ-170)
- The two channels can be connected in parallel to power a combined load of 120 watt/10 amps for IQ-170
- The lamps can be connected through a fuse directly to the vehicle's battery
- No separate relay is required, as the controller performs this function
- This simplifies wiring, eliminates extra components, and improves reliability compared to the traditional relay wiring harness
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #305-66-0055||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!