Avon AV71 Cobra Trike Bias Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Ultra quiet bias belted motorcycle tire specifically designed for the front of Harley-Davidson trikes
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- EAF (Enhanced Aqua Flow) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- FFG (Force Following Grooves) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- Flatter profile to with bigger blocks of rubber to resist irregular wear and the scrubbing off effect normally seen on front tires
- ES (Enhanced Stability System) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- LPE (Lifetime Profile Engineering) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Snake skin sidewall effect complements the Cobra logo and tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Sidewall has "Trike" emblazoned on it to differentiate from regular motorcycle tires
- Style and performance for three wheeled cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser tricycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: MT90B-16
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: MT90B-16||Item #075-90000025025||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!