Atlas Defender Junior Digital Youth Roost Deflector
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Traditional chest protectors have been the same for over 40 years. A combination of injection molded plastic, laminated absorbent foam, and a fastening system holding them together. Finally, Atlas is proud to introduce the Defender, the first modern solution to body protection made to integrate seamlessly with your Atlas Brace.
- The Defender design incorporates unique fit, function, and adjustment based around the features of Atlas' brace family
- By creating a seamless bond between the outer shell and padding, air doesn't get trapped in hidden gaps that exist with traditional protectors. A total of 52 intake and exhaust vents help promote maximum air flow to the body, and molded air channels in the padding help keep it circulating right where you want it
- High performance foam is lightweight, tough, comfortable, and waterproof.
- Interchangeable parts and straps allow for 8 unique configurations that can be worn with or without a neck brace, over or under a jersey, and either full or front only versions
- Unique waist straps have built in magnets that help keep the straps in place during use
- Perfect addition to any brace
- Includes free optional GoPro mount which can be bolted to your Defender
- One size fits most
Note: GoPro camera not included
Note: Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at their own discretion. See www.atlasbrace.com for more details.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White||Item #372-CPJ-00-010||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black||Item #372-CPJ-01-010||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|