Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Broll is a marriage of a neck brace and a neck roll. It takes the structural mid and back end of a neck brace and combines it with a tough but comfortable padding to round out the front. This collaboration results in the perfect safety device for small children who are starting to take the risks that make moms concerned.
- Hybrid style construction caters to low level impacts and works great with other body protection items
- Incredibly light - only 375g (0.8lbs)
- Jr Smart Mounts offer two different chest size adjustment positions
- Built in Easy Open system allows quick entry and exit with a simple pull of a strap
- Redesigned back supports are shorter but increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model
- Spine free back supports that fold for storage
- CNC machined aluminum rear axles
- Small compact design caters to small children's needs
- Flexible split rear structure acts like suspension
- Easy to clean and dry, does not hold water
- Included with the brace is a chest strap, quick start guide, sticker sheet and size tape measure
- Fits most riders with a chest size of 21" to 25" (53cm to 63cm)
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White||Item #372-BR3-00-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black||Item #372-BR3-01-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Orange/Black||Item #372-BR3-06-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Atlas Neck Braces
|Broll Brace||Tyke Brace||Prodigy Brace||Original / Air / Carbon Brace|
|Chest (in)||21 - 25||24 - 28||29 - 33||33 - 36||37 - 41||42+|
|Chest (cm)||53 - 63||61 - 71||74 - 84||84 - 92||94 - 104||106+|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Chest CircumferenceThe Atlas Brace sizing is based on Chest Circumference (distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms)
Broll Brace Fitment InformationFit the Broll around your child, so it sits down on their shoulders. Each back support features Jr Smart Mounts. This upper area of the back support has 2 hidden axle locations, and by switching each axle from the stock position you will move the back supports 8mm, making the size bigger to accommodate a growing child. Choose the axle position that provides a snug fit, and works best for your child.
To use the provided chest strap, fasten the two front vertical straps to the velcro bonded on the underside of the foam, then loop the rear vertical strap through the frame and secure the velcro tab. To fasten the strap during use, simply use the release clip on the front.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!