Atlas Air Trooper Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Neckbrace with a chest support design that is stronger, lighter, more compatible with chest protectors, and still sits around your sternum on the surrounding muscles
- Works for your body, with it's focal point of design based on flexibility that can help absorb impacts, rather than transferring them to the body with little or no reduction
- Flexibility is the key to injury prevention
- Helps mimic natural body movements
- Surfaces have been stripped of unnecessary elements and have a matte finish
- Three times stiffer front suspension features an increase in travel from 10mm to 30mm
- Helps dampen a wider range of impacts, and helps keep your head in controlled rotation
- Commonly referred to as “tuck and roll”, this motion can potentially reduce possible injury caused by your head coming to an abrupt stop during an impact
- Three frame sizes enables Atlas to remove unnecessary adjustment hardware, weak points, and increase the functional flexibility with a perfect fit for the intended size
- One mount, with six possible positions
- Reversible to adjust for chest thickness, and choose from a -10, 0, or +10 degree back support angle in either size position to fine tune for your body type
- Thin builds will want an inward angle, medium builds will want a neutral setting, while large builds will want an outward angle
- Two possible height adjustments
- Back supports are shorter, but increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model
- Shorter back supports help prevent potential injuries caused by long back supports, and Atlas still avoids your spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles
- Back supports also fold for storage by pivoting on weightless CNC machined aluminum axles
- Easy open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button, in any weather condition
- Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type, helmet choice, and sport requirements
- The slim design sits between the frame and shoulder pad, adding height but keeping the pad shape and comfort the same
- Air brace, hybrid strap, quick start guide, sticker sheet, and size tape measure included in box
Note: Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against breakage for the original purchaser. Atlas Brace USA, LLC. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to repair or replace the product and/or its component parts at their own discretion. See www.atlasbrace.com for more details.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White S||Item #372-AA2-00-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White M||Item #372-AA2-00-010||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White L||Item #372-AA2-00-020||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Atlas Neck Braces
|Broll Brace||Tyke Brace||Prodigy Brace||Original / Air / Carbon Brace|
|Chest (in)||21 - 25||24 - 28||29 - 33||33 - 36||37 - 41||42+|
|Chest (cm)||53 - 63||61 - 71||74 - 84||84 - 92||94 - 104||106+|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Chest CircumferenceThe Atlas Brace sizing is based on Chest Circumference (distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms)
Air/Carbon Brace Fitment InformationFirst put on your brace, and test the fit. The chest, back, and shoulder padding should be resting snug against your body when adjusted correctly. Next, decide on a height setting that will provide you with a sufficient range of motion and eye sight while riding. You can opt to use, or not use, the supplied height spacers. After choosing a height preference, fine tune to fit your chest thickness. Each adult brace features rear Smart Mounts. Smart mounts are reversible to make the brace fit a thicker chest, and they also feature 3 angle adjustments to help fine tune the fit. If the brace is too tight and not resting down flush on your shoulders, try reversing the position of the Smart Mounts. Certain body types may want to adjust the angle of each back support, and you can choose from -10, 0, or +10 degrees to make sure each back support sits flat against your upper back.
Each adult brace comes with the Hybrid strap - It combines the versatile function of the common elastic "X" straps, with the comfort of a chest strap. To wear the Hybrid Strap, put it on just like a t-shirt - First put each arm through one of the sides, then lift it up and put your head through the middle, making sure the thinner straps end up over top of your shoulders, and the thicker straps end up around your chest. Adjust all 4 straps to the desired length - It works best when the thicker straps around your chest are sitting flat, instead of pulling at an upward angle. You can wear the Hybrid strap over or under your jersey.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!