Atlas Air Nightshift Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Atlas neck braces offer increased protection for riders of all sizes and body types simply by taking impact forces and distributing them over a wide area of the body. With most protection products, comfort is often sacrificed. Atlas products use never before seen features and advanced materials to create the ultimate balance of quality and comfort, without sacrificing protection.
- Ultra flexible polymer construction
- Sleek design has been refined to fit better, move around less and look better while providing unmatched mobility
- Smaller overall product than before, yet it has 27% more contact with your body than the competition
- Redesigned frame shape with added adjustability and Easy Open system crafted into a smaller package
- Unbelievably light at only 599g (1.3lbs.)
- Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type and helmet choice
- Easy Open system allows for quick entry and exit with a simple push of a button
- Redesigned back supports are shorter but increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model
- Smart mounts offer six possible adjustment positions to fine tune the fit for most body types
- Included with the brace is a Hybrid strap, quick start guide, sticker sheet and size tape measure
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #372-AA3-01-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black M||Item #372-AA3-01-010||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black L||Item #372-AA3-01-020||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Atlas Neck Braces
|Broll Brace||Tyke Brace||Prodigy Brace||Original / Air / Carbon Brace|
|Chest (in)||21 - 25||24 - 28||29 - 33||33 - 36||37 - 41||42+|
|Chest (cm)||53 - 63||61 - 71||74 - 84||84 - 92||94 - 104||106+|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Chest CircumferenceThe Atlas Brace sizing is based on Chest Circumference (distance around the chest, measured high on the chest, just under the arms)
Air/Carbon Brace Fitment InformationFirst put on your brace, and test the fit. The chest, back, and shoulder padding should be resting snug against your body when adjusted correctly. Next, decide on a height setting that will provide you with a sufficient range of motion and eye sight while riding. You can opt to use, or not use, the supplied height spacers. After choosing a height preference, fine tune to fit your chest thickness. Each adult brace features rear Smart Mounts. Smart mounts are reversible to make the brace fit a thicker chest, and they also feature 3 angle adjustments to help fine tune the fit. If the brace is too tight and not resting down flush on your shoulders, try reversing the position of the Smart Mounts. Certain body types may want to adjust the angle of each back support, and you can choose from -10, 0, or +10 degrees to make sure each back support sits flat against your upper back.
Each adult brace comes with the Hybrid strap - It combines the versatile function of the common elastic "X" straps, with the comfort of a chest strap. To wear the Hybrid Strap, put it on just like a t-shirt - First put each arm through one of the sides, then lift it up and put your head through the middle, making sure the thinner straps end up over top of your shoulders, and the thicker straps end up around your chest. Adjust all 4 straps to the desired length - It works best when the thicker straps around your chest are sitting flat, instead of pulling at an upward angle. You can wear the Hybrid strap over or under your jersey.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!