ASV Inventions F3 Series Pro Clutch Lever With Perch
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Cast aluminum alloy allows no break bending with special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a crash or tip over of the bike
- Uses a pair of high quality chrome steel
- ABEC rated precision sealed bearings for years of smooth operation and zero "play" or "slop"
- A special high tension chrome silicone cantilever spring returns the lever back to its original position instantly and does not allow the lever to pivot
- Completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required
- Features Pro Perch with CNC Machined, indexing “Quick Adjust”
- Delrin Nylon sleeve between perch and bar to allow the perch to move up and down vertically to further reduce damage to lever/perch
- Double sealed bearings between perch and lever to reduce play in lever and perch as they get worn, rubber dust covers for perch and cable also included
- Fits all cable operated clutches for all makes models and years including ATV's, Vintage, Speedway and Flat Track motorcycles
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
Note: Does not fit bikes that use hydraulic clutches see part# CHF32 (see sidebar) for KTM/Hydraulic Magura Clutches.
- All ASV levers feature a special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a crash or tip-over of the bike
- Instead of bending or breaking, ASV levers simply pivot outward when impact occurs, and spring back instantly
- The pivot junction uses a pair of high quality chrome steel, ABEC rated precision sealed bearings for years of smooth operation and ZERO "play" or "slop"
- A special high-tension Chrome Silicon cantilever spring returns the lever back to its original position instantly and does not allow the lever to pivot at all while riding
- This high quality spring is rated for over 100,000 rotations without losing it's original tension
- All ASV levers feature an adjustable reach
- By simply adjusting a setscrew on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands
- A specially designed acorn style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is out of harms way
- Adjustable reach is not only a benefit for smaller and larger hands, it is ideal for any user to get an exact lever position that feels great and gives the best clutch or brake response
High Quality Components/Rebuildable
- All ASV levers use the same high quality components including chrome steel precision sealed bearings, stainless steel pivot and bushing parts, Chrome Silicon cantilever springs, aerospace grade stainless steel and chromoly fasteners, and specially designed and manufactured fasteners
- ASV levers are also completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required
Universal Fit Design
- ASV levers are designed to be a universal fit
- Our universal clutch levers include a perch so they fit all makes, models and years of motorcycles and ATV's
- Our front brake levers have also been engineered to fit a wide variety of bikes
- This allows you to keep ASV levers and re-install them on your new bike
- Most other manufacturers sell year make and model specific levers
- When you buy a pair of ASV levers, you will get years of use out of them, even if you change motorcycles over the years
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Blue||Item #CMF33-B||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !