Arai XD-4 Vision Dual Sport Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- This motocross helmet is made from a CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fiberglass composite that is stronger and lighter allowing use of softer, less dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort
- Shell shape designed for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- Works in concert with the high flow peak and side cowl vents
- Can be configured with shield and peak, peak only (for use with goggles) or shield only
- Fully removable/replaceable and washable liner
- Four top vents
- Dual intake and dual exhaust ventilation - dual IC-3 top intake vents and double delta bridged exhaust vents designed to draw significant volumes of air from helmet interior
- Efficient chinbar vent with interior and exterior controls; flows fresh air to the mouth area or across the shield interior to help prevent fogging
- Large chin bar side exhaust vents draw out additional hot air
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards
Note: The peak supplied with the XD4 is not suitable for high speed use. At such speeds air catching a side or main surface may cause difficulty in returning the head to a forward and/or level position.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:White/Black/Orange XS||Item #381-820430||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black/Orange S||Item #381-820431||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black/Orange M||Item #381-820432||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black/Orange L||Item #381-820433||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black/Orange XL||Item #381-820434||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:White/Black/Orange XXL||Item #381-820435||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black XS||Item #381-820450||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black S||Item #381-820451||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black M||Item #381-820452||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black L||Item #381-820453||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black XL||Item #381-820454||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:White/Black XXL||Item #381-820455||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Arai XD4 Helmets
|Head Circumference (cm)||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62||63-64|
|Interior Thickness (Standard)||7mm||7mm||10mm||7mm||7mm||7mm|
|Interior Thickness (Optional)||10mm||10mm, 5mm||12mm, 7mm, 5mm||12mm, 10mm, 5mm||10mm, 5mm||10mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Optional, Thicker)||25mm||25mm||25mm||20mm||20mm||15mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Standard)||20mm||20mm||20mm||15mm||15mm||12mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Optional, Thinner)||15mm||15mm||15mm||12mm||12mm|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceHead circumference measurements should be a starting point only in determining your helmet size. Determining the best possible fit should be from actual test fittings of Arai's various interior fit packages, with optional interior lining and cheek pad thicknesses to find the best fit.
Interior Liners and Cheek PadsOptional interior liners and cheek pads of different thicknesses allow you to custom fit your Arai helmet. When ordering a liner of a different thickness, start with the Lining Code that matches your helmet size, then specify the desired thickness. For example, an optional 5 mm liner for a large helmet would be specified as a "III - 5 mm" liner.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!