Arai VX-Pro 3 Brisk Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- A proprietary CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) that utilizes fiberglass technology to achieve a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package
- Radical peak design that actually scavenges and forces more air into the forehead vent ports for improved cooling
- Uses multiple relief ports to reduce "bucketing" at higher speeds
- Subtle shell recess to allow a better fit and seal of goggles on the face
Forward Tilt Chin Bar:
- 11mm forward tilt in the upper chin bar nose area
- Gives you more room and a more open feeling
- The length and radius of the chin bar are unchanged, minimizing protrusion
Rounded Chin Bar:
- This unique shape minimizes protrusion, making it less likely to catch and dig in during a spill
- The oval form is actually based on an egg, long known for its extremely strong and efficient shape
One Piece Grill:
- One piece, stamped formed stainless steel expanded mesh screen provides a durable barrier against roost
- Minimizes mud packing
- The closeable chinbar vent gate allows airflow control to the chin area
- Easily removed and replaced
- Five upper vents in crown and two visor pressurized front intake vents
- Two side exhaust vents, and a neckroll exhaust port create the next best thing to air conditioning
- The Pro 3 is the first dirt helmet with Arai's diffuser ventilation system
- Uses Arai's exclusive Dry-Cool material for superior heat transfer and drying time
- The head comfort liner and cheekpads are fully removable, washable, and replaceable
- Makes washing or swapping liners between motors a snap
- A removable/washable/replaceable chinstrap cover completes Arai's total package of interior washability
Emergency Cheek Pad Release System:
- Created specifically for motorcycle helmets
- Developed to allow easier access to an injured rider
- The cheek pad slide out easily via the integrated pull tabs built into the underside of the cheek pad
- Makes helmet removal much easier for trained medical personnel
Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Red XS||Item #381-7680||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Red S||Item #381-7681||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Red L||Item #381-7683||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Red XL||Item #381-7684||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Arai VX-Pro Helmets
|Head Circumference (cm)||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62||63-64|
|Interior Thickness (Standard)||7mm||7mm||10mm||7mm||7mm||7mm|
|Interior Thickness (Optional)||10mm||10mm, 5mm||12mm, 7mm, 5mm||12mm, 10mm, 5mm||10mm, 5mm||10mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Optional, Thicker)||30mm||30mm||35mm||30mm||30mm||30mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Standard)||25mm||25mm||30mm||25mm||25mm||25mm|
|Cheekpad Thickness (Optional, Thinner)||20mm||20mm||25mm||20mm||20mm||20mm|
General Sizing InformationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
Head CircumferenceHead circumference measurements should be a starting point only in determining your helmet size. Determining the best possible fit should be from actual test fittings of Arai's various interior fit packages, with optional interior lining and cheek pad thicknesses to find the best fit.
Interior Liners and Cheek PadsOptional interior liners and cheek pads of different thicknesses allow you to custom fit your Arai helmet. When ordering a liner of a different thickness, start with the Lining Code that matches your helmet size, then specify the desired thickness. For example, an optional 5 mm liner for a large helmet would be specified as a "III - 5 mm" liner.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!