Arai Signet-Q Full Face Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Elongated shell and interior liner, front to back, give the ability to end forehead pressure and hot spots for riders heads that are significantly longer front to back and narrow side to side
- Extremely efficient and advanced ventilation system that flow huge volumes of air through the interior to improve ventilation while still providing low interior noise
- Micro-Fit headliner with 5mm peel away pads on both sides to allow the rider to micro-fit themselves without the need to change size or purchase optional comfort liners
- Designed to lower the center of gravity for an exceptionally light feeling on your head
- Removable neck roll and Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- Facial contour system adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn, but seamlessly "gets out of the way" when putting on and taking off the helmet
- Aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling, sculpted to enhance stability while increasing exhaust efficiency
- SAI MAX-Vision "Brow Vent" shield, combines the enhanced field of view of the SAI eye port (with 5mm more peripheral view at each side), with a full eye port cavity to accept the Pin Lock 100% Max-Vision lens for larger antifog field of view
- Clear Pin Lock 100% Max-Vision brow vent antifog lens included with the helmet
- Exceptional handmade craftsmanship, made to a higher standard of protection, comfort, and quality
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell 2010 standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black Frost XXL||Item #381-7325||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!