Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Arai Pro Shade System not only offers a quick, convenient shade to block ambient light, but also the benefit of an aerodynamic peak to block sudden bursts of light from cresting a hill or rounding a canyon bend with just a subtle dip of your head, allowing your hands to stay right where they need to be. Why limit yourself and choose a helmet with only one benefit, when you can add the Pro Shade System to any current Arai Helmet with the SAI Type shield. Get multiple benefits you didn't even realize you needed - until now!
- Replaces the face shield of any of Arai's current full-face motorcycle helmets that use the SAI-type shield (e.g. Corsair-V, Defiant, RX-Q, Signet-Q, and Vector-2 helmets)
- Comes installed on a Pin Lock enabled MAX-V Brow Vented shield (Pin Lock insert not included)
- Face shield provides an excellent field of view and maintains the benefits of Arai's brow vent intake ducts
- Sun shield can be quickly and easily raised and lowered by the rider depending upon riding conditions
- When raised, the shield works like a peak and minimizes glare when the sun is higher in the sky
- Lowering the shield reduces the amount of light entering the helmet, particularly beneficial when the sun is lower in the sky
- Functions as a peak or as a dark smoke sun shade - converts in seconds
- Provides shade and reduces glare in addition to acting as a peak
- Brings comfort to everyday commutes and long touring rides
- In the peak configuration, the Pro Shade System reduces sun glare
- Intelligent lock system prevents the shade from dropping unexpectedly from wind pressure
- In the shade configuration, the Pro Shade System reduces the amount of light that comes into the eye port
- Designed to raise quickly should light conditions darken unexpectedly
- Easily lifted at the center with your thumb, then locked by pushing back to secure both pivot points
- Lowers simply by pulling shade forward at center to disengage locks at both pivot points, and then lowering shade
- Movable portion of the shield is designed to break away easily in the event of an impact
- Does not compromise the energy management capability engineered into the helmet shell
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #381-0479||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!